> The question for consideration is if microservices/unikernels approach
> is not the best combination of both worlds, e.g. having something like
> Mirage or HalVM based application/service running on top of OpenBSD in
> its VMM, that may be interesting. Unfortunately so far both supports
> IIRC just Xen.

Just a note on the above statements, i currently have solo5/vmm (with
lots of help from Mike L and Mike B) [1] running on OpenBSD Current
and am working towards [2] getting MirageOS [3] working too, if you
would like more information please let me know.

Cheers
Adam

[1] https://github.com/adamsteen/solo5
[2] https://github.com/Solo5/solo5/issues/206