Hi,

On 2018-02-13 13:16, Tito Mari Francis Escaño wrote:
> I was trying to build Tryton on 6.2 and it fails complaining that
> stdarg.h is not found, this is related to the libxml2. Can somebody
> please point me to the right direction through this?

You should probably install the packages: py-lxml and py-psycopg2 prior
to install trytond (I guess you install it with pip command) as those
are dependencies that require compilation.

> Further, what other option can I try as free and pen source ERP for OpenBSD
> 6.2?

Well, as one of the author of Tryton, I could only advise on using
Tryton ;-)

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com