On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 01:16:42PM +0800, Tito Mari Francis Escaño wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I was trying to build Tryton on 6.2 and it fails complaining that stdarg.h is
> not found, this is related to the libxml2. Can somebody please point me to
> the right direction through this?
> Further, what other option can I try as free and pen source ERP for OpenBSD
> 6.2?
> Looking forward for your advise.
> Thanks.

Not 100% sure for 6.2, but I run trytond-4.7 (current head development version)
under -current with python3 and almost only installed packages from ports.

Please note I don't use heavily: it is only for testing purpose for now.

Depending the tryton modules you need, py-cached_property could be
missing from ports. But I have packaged it and it lives in mystuff/ for
now, but I could propose it to import.

--
Sebastien Marie