Dear David,

I actually do not know. I just have this idea that I would like to use my
OpenBSD laptop as a mobile phone as well. I think there are USB dongles that
act as GSM network device. I am wondering if I could use such a dongle to
operate a SIM card on OpenBSD, to receive/send SMS and to receive/make phone
calls.

Yours sincerely,
Xianwen

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 1:36 PM, David Anthony