Hello Xianwen,

xianwen.c...@nina.no (Xianwen Chen), 2018.02.22 (Thu) 01:49 (CET):
> I actually do not know. I just have this idea that I would like to use
> my OpenBSD laptop as a mobile phone as well. I think there are USB
> dongles that act as GSM network device. I am wondering if I could use
> such a dongle to operate a SIM card on OpenBSD, to receive/send SMS
> and to receive/make phone calls.

regarding GSM phone calls: how is the sound going to get from the GSM
device to your ears? And from your speech output device (aka mouth) to
the GSM device?

The way I'd try is: network connectivity via GSM modem, run VoIP/SIP
over that. Have yourself connected to the phone world by some Provider.

Marcus