Dear OpenBSD users,

I am running OpenBSD 6.2 i386 on ThinkPad R52. The system has been
complaining "iwi0: fatal firmware error" in the past two or three
days. I was not aware of the problem before that.

The problem can usually be worked around by "ifconfig iwi0 -inet
-wpakey -nwkey down" and set it up again. Earlier today, when I was
trying to ifconfig iwi0 without setting it down first, the system
froze.

The strange thing is that I do not see much error message at all,
except "iwi0: fatal firmware error". Is there some where I shall look
into to find a verbose errror message so that I could post it here to
get more help?

Yours sincerely,
Xianwen