Hi, Im a new user and I have a problem with cwm, everything works, I
login and default xterm window appears but default keyboard shortcuts
do not work. I tried many standard shortcuts and nothing happens, then
I went on mailing lists and found somebody had the same problem a
month ago so I did a little bit of digging and found out .cwmrc conf
file doesnt exist.
Can you please tell me why is that, shouldnt there
be a default file in my home folder with a fresh install? Everything
else works as expected there were no problems.

Thank you