Am 08.03.2018 um 22:11 schrieb Stefan Wollny:

> Am 08.03.2018 um 17:44 schrieb Stefan Wollny:
>> Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry 10-Smartphone.
>>   Originalnachricht

???
Running dmesg from the CD-shell the system "sees" sd0 (the internel SSD)
and sd1 (the USB with the key). Having attached another USB drive I see
this is recognizes as sd2. But running 'fdisk sd2' or 'disklabel sd2' I
get "No such file or directory" (and consequently as well when trying to
mount this external drive).

Puzzled...