On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 1:18 PM, Mike Larkin <mlar...@azathoth.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 10:19:23PM -0500, Juan Morado wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I searched the mail archives briefly but couldn't find a related issue.
> > Apologies if this is a duplicate.
> >
> > Since upgrading to OpenBSD 6.3 on my amd64 laptop, it has been crashing
> > whenever I touch the track pad.
> >
> > Touching the track pad after X starts generally causes the machine to
> just
> > hang, however, it also crashes during boot if the track pad is touched
> so I
> > was able to get a dump from ddb.
> >
> > Output from dmesg follows. I also have bsd.0.core, bsd.0, bounds, minfree
> > files from the crash dump. If there is any interest in looking at these,
> > please advise the best way to share them.
> >
> > - JM
> >
> > ---
>
> Where's the panic string?

Hell if I know.

Maybe kernel panic isn't the correct terminology? ddb is invoked anytime I
touch the track pad while booting. Touching the track pad once X starts
causes the machine to become unresponsive. I don't recall if the dmesg was
taken immediately following the crash or not. As I mentioned I was able to
generate a dump and I can share those dump files.