Here's the text as best I can see it.

uvm_fault (0xffffffffc1afca80, 0xffff8000008ca000, 0, 1) -> e
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped at        ihidev_intr+0x18a:      movzbl   0(%rsi,%rax,1),%eax
ddb{0}>

On the same hardware, I did occasionally get some errors logged to the
console running 6.2, IIRC something about an invalid value from ihiddev,
but it didn't crash or hang.