Patrick Harper <paia...@fastmail.com> wrote:

> Unless I am mistaken, the errata posted on the 14th April is the first
> that has been applied to more than two releases, implying that
> 6.1-stable is still supported. Does this signify a change to the
> lifecycle process?

No it does not indicate that.

Official release date of 6.3 is April 15.  Yes, the release went out
the door early, but the *official* date is April 15.

Therefore we made it for 6.1 also, since 6.1 people may still be
running on the day before the *official* release day.

We only support 2 active releases.  Pulling this trick out of our hat
was extra effort, and hopefully won't be repeated again.  Thanks to
robert and tb.