Assuming that is the case, was it 6.3 or 6.1 that was not 'active' from the 2nd
to the 15th? Conveniently the original 6.3 release dates are now censored on
the website, but if it had been built for the projected date then it would not
have needed the 14th patches.

--
  Patrick Harper
  paia...@fastmail.com