On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 02:30:18PM +0300, Pavel Korovin wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> There's no analog of proxy_pass in httpd(8). relayd(8) is your friend.

So far I have not been able to emulate proxy_pass with relayd.

I came across two issues:
- relayed HTTP requests resulted in cut off responses, similar to this
  issue: https://github.com/reyk/relayd/issues/12
- I have not been able to come up with a configuration/filter setting
  that will only match for a specific subdomain and will pass the
  non-matching requests to the regular httpd listening on port 80

Did anyone have success in setting this up?