schwa...@usta.de (Ingo Schwarze), 2018.05.18 (Fri) 02:47 (CEST):
> Hi Aner,
>
> Aner Perez wrote on Thu, May 17, 2018 at 06:32:44PM -0400:

> >> I don't know which element or rule is the problem, however
> >> if I delete mandoc.css the text does fill the screen.
> >>
> > First non-comment line of mandoc.css says:
> >
> > html {              max-width: 100ex; }
> >
> > Removing this line allows the use of the full browser width.
>
> That is a very useful bit of information.
> Thanks for investigating and reporting it.
>
> For testing purposes, i removed that line from
>   https://man.openbsd.org/mandoc.css

[...]
> Depending on the feedback i get here with respect to how
>   https://man.openbsd.org/
> now looks, i shall consider deleting the offending line for good.
>
> In general, i like the idea of making things better by *removing*
> harmful tweaks rather than adding new goo...

With Firefox 59.0.2 on Android it works the way I'd expect: smaller
(unreadable) in portrait mode, larger (readable) in landscape. If I
two-finger zoom in, text is larger but I need to scroll, as always.

With firefox-61.0beta5 on 1366x768 with the 12,5" display of the x230
it is just to wide, I get 157 chars in one line. But then I can just
resize my firefox window to get the desired width.

Marcus