Den sön 8 juli 2018 kl 07:04 skrev Predrag Punosevac <punoseva...@gmail.com
>:

>  I am in particularly keen on building an
> embedded computer which will use  Arduino UNO a microcontroller
> motherboard(s) to pool DHT22 AM2302 Digital Temperature And Humidity
> Measurement Sensor as well as HC-SR501 Human Sensor Module Pyroelectric
> Infrared. I see arduino-1.0.2p6v0.tgz among aarch64 packages so I am
> guessing somebody has already tried this. Any feed back on developing
> Arduino sketches from arm64 board?

I haven't tried it, but it should be doable.

Still, nothing prevents one from compiling the arduino hexes on another
machine and using avrdude on the arm64 to upload and later talk to the
Arduino if need be.
As for using openbsd (in my case on amd64) in general to develop arduino
stuff, it works great if you skip the IDE and use Makefiles to compile and
upload the code.