On Sun 08 Jul 2018  1:02 AM, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> Hi Misc,
>
> I am soliciting opinions about the arm64 board which I would like to buy
> for a project. I am debating between Pine64 Pine 64 which has Allwinner
> A64/H5 processor
>
> https://www.pine64.org/?product=pine-a64-lts

I have the pine64 and pine64-lts. Both run openBSD arm64 very well for my
limited uses. HDMI doesn't work, I don't think the gpio pins work, but search
the mailing list to see if you find anything more.

Booting the lts version will require a little extra effort:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=152363766318429&w=2