On 2018-07-09, Nan Xiao <xiaonan830...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> This is my kernel information:
>
> $ sysctl -n kern.version | head -1
> OpenBSD 6.3 (GENERIC.MP) #4: Sun Jun 17 11:22:20 CEST 2018
>
> I remember I used to build -current code before. So is it possible
> that will mess up my system?

Anything that you installed from packages while running -current has a
higher chance than usual of being broken.

I would suggest reinstalling all packages and forcing to make sure you
have the correct version:

PKG_PATH=http://some.mirror.example/pub/OpenBSD/6.3/packages/amd64/ pkg_add -D
downgrade -D installed -u

You may also have newer libraries in /usr/lib or /usr/X11R6/lib that could
cause problems too, I would remove files with dates that don't match the
release.

Generally going backwards from -current to release is not recommended
unless you know how to clean things up.