Hmm.
That is one F**ked up stream of consciousness...
 that email is probably will be the posterboy of being an warning to kids
"don't do drugs!"

if you need assistance with finding a decent translator or
grammar and spell check tool,  just ask and include a dmesg. it is useful
to know what you are running before we all rush in to help you

you can add packages with pkg_add but make sure that you have the
/etc/installurl file set to your preferred mirror
and generally keep posts some what technical and not personal.
getting personal is no bueno as they say in France...