Oh yes, maximal psychopathy. While I on the other hand, request a drugtest on both you and Theo De Raadt, probably other involved, and a childporn investigation on difficult parties should also be done.  Linus Diving is indeed a paedophile metaphor. GNU hides theft. Theo is a junkie.

Who do you think you´re fooling? You are obviously in a very intense fantasyworld, where your reply is thought ok. How much of a fairyworld is a pedophiles? Not just pedophiles. Junkie Pedophiles. Who moralize, and even claim to be gods. GNU indeed is from the use of psychedelics where God includes pedophile sex with Richard Stallman. He dances around, in his own world still, believing it is a god. How many psychiatric diagnosises does he have? And how much drugs does he use? Just testing him alone, would say a lot.

Don´t you just wish you just shut up now, Joseph. Because reality called, where you are shit looser.

And your pedophile GNU god is shit looser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnfFtaKzhk

And your ratgod is shit looser.

You should truly take a good shitting on, in the pits of hell.

BEST,
Ywe.