Hello,

Sorry for the noob question. I am having trouble disabling the screen saver / screen timeout for fvwm. I am using an OpenBSD machine as a video terminal for my CCTV system and need the screen to be on 24/7 so employees can see the camera playback. Unfortunately the screen blanks after a short time. I have done the RTFM dance, but I am feeling a little special right now-- I can't find any reference to screen timeout in the fvwm man page. How would one go about disabling the screen timeout on fvwm?

Cheers,

Jordan