Hi Edward,

Edward Lopez-Acosta wrote on Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 05:41:04PM -0500:

> I am aware of fuser and fstat but these seem to only give me inodes.
> Is there an equivalent to the Linux application `lsof`?

   $ pkg_add lsof
  Obsolete package: lsof (ancient software that doesn't work)

Once a process has a file open, there is no was to get back from
the file descriptor to a file name.  Actually, the file name may
have changed since the file was opened, or the file may not have
any name whatsoever any longer, or the name might now point to a
different file that is not open.  It is by design that you cannot
translate an inode number back to a filename.  I have no idea what
the Linux kernel is doing with symbolic links like /proc/21325/fd/3,
but i doubt that it makes much sense.

What is the actual problem you are trying to solve?

Yours,
  Ingo