Hi,

I've just upgraded a box to the 3.9 Snapshot from 30th January and now whenever bgpd tries to open a session with a Extreme BlackDiamond it reports the following:

received notification: error in OPEN message, optional parameter error

This was all working fine with a 3.8 snapshot before. Anyone else had similar issue, a Google and Newsnet didn't turn up anything and I don't recall seeing anything on-list either. I'm aware that the BD is probably doing something it shouldn't be in terms of sticking to the RFCs, but non-the-less, it did work before.

Thanks,

Karl