Hey all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions with any Online File Backup /
Synchronization services?

I used Dropbox for a long time but decided to drop it in favor of pCloud. It's
about time to do another annual subscription so I'm looking at options.

I use the same service for backing up photos from my phone, backing up
documents from computers, and syncing files between multiple machines (Mac,
Windows, and Linux, Android).

Specifically, I'm looking for a service that is compatible with the major
operating systems but also has a good client for OpenBSD.

Bonus feature would be the ability to share the service with my family using
different accounts.

The ability to generate credentials that can only access certain folders would
be _really_ cool. For example, my machines could generate reports and store
them in my sync'd service so I could simplify viewing them from any machine.

Thanks!