File backup: I really like Tarsnap and/or BorgBackup to Rsync.net (both
encrypted, incremental)
File sync between computers: Syncthing

Similar to Dropbox: Nextcloud

  On September 2, 2018 at 10:43 AM Kurtis <mn...@protonmail.com> wrote:

  Hey all,

  I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions with any Online File
  Backup / Synchronization services?

  I used Dropbox for a long time but decided to drop it in favor of
  pCloud. It's about time to do another annual subscription so I'm
  looking at options.

  I use the same service for backing up photos from my phone, backing
  up documents from computers, and syncing files between multiple
  machines (Mac, Windows, and Linux, Android).

  Specifically, I'm looking for a service that is compatible with the
  major operating systems but also has a good client for OpenBSD.

  Bonus feature would be the ability to share the service with my
  family using different accounts.

  The ability to generate credentials that can only access certain
  folders would be _really_ cool. For example, my machines could
  generate reports and store them in my sync'd service so I could
  simplify viewing them from any machine.

  Thanks!