On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 06:38:43PM +0100, Thuban wrote:
> * Edgar Pettijohn <ed...@pettijohn-web.com> le [21-11-2018 11:32:43 -0600]:
> >
> > On Nov 21, 2018 8:22 AM, Thuban <thu...@yeuxdelibad.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > I can't figure how to make this "junk" argument to work as
> > > mentioned in The smtpd.conf manpages :
> > >
> > > If the junk argument is provided, the message will be
> > > moved to the Junk folder if it contains a positive X-Spam
> > > header.
> > >

> > > spams detected by spamassassin have multiple X-Spam-* headers, but aren't
> > > placed
> > > into Junk folder.
> > >
> > > Any advice ?
> > >

> > > --
> > > ?????? thuban
> > >
> > It looks for a header matching:

> > You may need to configure spamassassin to write it that way. I believe that
> > the default is different, but I can't check right now.
> >

> I tried to add this in spamassassin.conf [0] :
>
>       add_header spam X-Spam
>
> But if you read the link [0] closely, it can't work because spamassassin add
> headers "X-Spam-someting", never "X-Spam" :
>
>       All headers begin with X-Spam- (so a header_name Foo will generate a
> header called X-Spam-Foo)
>
> I guess the "junk" keyword in smtpd.conf was written to be handy, so I miss
> something. Where ?

You didn't miss anything, the maildir agent only supports X-Spam headers
as of today so this will need a diff to support SpamAssassin if it can't
generate a X-Spam header.

SpamAssassin wasn't a target when I wrote that feature but it's just one
diff away ;-)

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org                 tip me: https://paypal.me/poolpOrg