Hello,
Does anyone know a way to view the label stack of VPNv4 routes learned via
MP-BGP?

I am currently running a POC of trying out OpenBSD as a Virtual MPLS PE for
some of our hosted tenants, and was finding some issues routing to certain
prefixes via MPLS because packets were being sent to an incorrect label.

I'm trying to see if I can find out what label is being sent for the VPNv4
destination, however I am not finding a way to do that using the normal
tools aside from running tcpdump and using wireshark to look at the UPDATE
messages coming in from the route-reflectors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Henry