Hello, I am still working through some issues with trying to use
OpenBSD as a Virtual MPLS PE in a multi-tenant hosted IaaS
environment.

I am running OpenBSD 6.4 in a Hyper-V environment.

I recently started seeing one of my LDP adjacencies flapping, so I
replace that particular P device with a Cisco ASR 920. So currently,
my OpenBSD machine is OSPF and LDP Neighbors with the ASR 920, which
connects to a provider circuit, and then terminates to a Cisco router
at the customer premise running as a PE with a VRF connecting to the
CE.

Now, I am getting a crash in LDP happening after about 15 minutes:
ldp engine terminated; signal 10 shows up in /var/log/messages

here's my ldpd.conf:
router-id 100.92.127.120

address-family ipv4 {
        interface hvn0