On 2019/03/03 16:11, Henry Bonath wrote:
> Thank you for the information on debugging, although I am not sure
> that I will know what to do with the output once I get them.

Include it in an email. Preferably write up as much information as
possible into one self-contained email, including the description or
what's going on in the network and what happens (and the usual
requested information - dmesg, config pieces, etc), and post it
to b...@openbsd.org.

> I'm also not positive that the program is actually "crashing" either.

It is - "ldp engine terminated; signal 10" - signal 10 is SIGBUS (Bus Error).