On 4/9/19 6:56 PM, Mark Schneider wrote:
Hi Peter

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It looks like the performance issue is more complex than I have expected.
Just for the test I have installed OpenBSD 6.4 and FreeBSD 13.0 on few different servers and compared results (details are in attached files).

I'm afraid you have installed FBSD 13.0 current which does have a lot of debugging code and invariants checking built in and which can't be used for any sensible performance evaluations. If you are curious about FBSD performance, then please install latest stable release.

Cheers,
Karel