Hi,

I've read the delightful manual but its a little terse in this area, so I hope
some knowledgeable soul can enlighten me:

1) Looking at tcpdumps, I've noticed (on 6.5 have no prior experience with
nat-to random to compare against) that 'random' seems to operate more like
'round-robin'  (e.g. if I send traffic, pause, send traffic again it just loops
through the IP pool in order).

2) I'm unclear when 'sticky-address' should be appended to random ? In my mind
I'm thinking about, say, "secure websites" which may track your (apparent)
source-IP during the time you are logged in, and if it changes you could be
booted out.  Or am I overthinking things and 'sticky-address' is potentially
less useful than I think it might be ?

Finally, is there any reason why there isn't (yet?) a more intelligent mapping
? (e.g. similar to the options in LACP ... e.g. source plus destination, not
just source).

Thanks !

Rachel