I received the following private messages about  a user-friendly and
easy-to-use variant of OpenBSD:

Clark,

great e-mail!

As you have noticed, the OpenBSD devs and even advocates tend to be quite
hostile towards ideas and viewpoints that don't fit their world.

I have had similar thoughts and related plans for a long, long time.

Would you be interested in co-operation? I think we need to fork...

Yours sincerely,

**********

Clark,

I've been trying talking sense to the devs and the advocates on the list so
many times, I really don't feel it's worth the effort. The only effect it's
ever had is that it just creates more bashing. =D

OpenBSD is superb in so many ways, and I've been sick and tired of the fact
that the attitude of the devs is killing 99% of the potential the OS has.
The guys on the list (and I assume most of all Theo himself) just don't
want to care about things like user experience.

It's a crazy situation and I've been thinking about forking *so* many times
-- but then again, that would mean having to support a whole new fork,
following upstream development and maintaining compatibility.

To be honest, I really don't know what to do about it. If I was a
millionaire... ;)

Yours,

What is OpenBSD developers's opinion about the private messages that I
quoted above?