On 23/7/19 1:48 am, Ingo Schwarze wrote:
>> Mercurial
> Not free software either (same viral license), never used it
> personally, and never heard any developer propose it.

I believe Mozilla use it heavily.  I tried it and frankly, I prefer git.

There's also bazaar (used by Canonical), which is aptly named.

git does have some nice features for instance being able to 'bisect'
change sets when you strike a bug, and 'rebase' for migrating a
patch-set to another branch; but given how OpenBSD development appears
to operate, some of these features probably don't bring much to justify
the distraction of switching.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...