For programs that live in /usr/libexec, those with manpages show
just the bare program name in the SYNOPSIS section (when there is
a SYNOPSIS section).

There is a long-standing expectation that programs documented in
section 8 of the manual can be run from a shell with /sbin:/usr/sbin
in the $PATH.  It's frustrating for newer BSD admins when foo(8)
programs aren't there, apparently, due to living in libexec.  Also,
sometimes, even for the older BSD admins who expect to find these
things in *sbin from, e.g., older SunOS releases.

What I'd like to do is fully qualify the paths to those commands in
the SYNOPSIS section, where that makes sense.  E.g. for the mail.*(8)
entries, 'mail.*' becomes '/usr/libexec/mail.*' under SYNOPSIS (only).

For entries that have a *sbin command shadowing a /usr/libexec program,
nothing changes.

If people think this makes sense I'll sendbug a patch.

--lyndon