> From:       list <list () md5collisions ! eu>
> I've restarted my VM over the official
> Webinterface but still...

> When trying to ping the gateway on fe80::1 I don't get any icmp
> echoreplies.

> What is the behavior of pf when disabled ? Is there some kind of
> default blocking rule that is still active ?

Have you tried /etc/hostname.vio0 with
inet6 autoconf autoconfprivacy soii
inet6 <your ip6 address here>

instead of specifying a LL route?

Just in case, you could try /etc/pf.conf with only

pass log all

instead of disabling pf.

Is the installion of OpenBSD provider by your VPS, or do they let
you use a custom ISO? Maybe a trial installation using a differnt
VPS but a similar configuration would indicate it's a problem with
the VPS.