Hi Joe,

The domain whatsapp.com doesn't guarantee integrity to you (they have dnssec
turned off, at least last I checked).  It's possible that someone got in your
middle and inserted a bogus record.  This being said I'M ignorant to the fact
that nlnetlabs have changed their internal database, so this is likely not a
corruption issue but stems from the wire.

Hopefully my 2 cents are helpful.

-peter