There was an effort, if memory serves but never got committed afaik. Not sure
what happened any why but you should be able to dig the mailiing list
conversation up and from there compile the uncommitted patch for your needs. At
least that would be my approach, except it's now part of OpenBSD.

Have a nice day,

Fabian

Always exit with 42 to return the answer.