Second part of the test, I set up a bridgename.bridge0 file with the 2 nics up with STP, and I restart the soekris. Few seconds after the end of the boot
(login prompt) immediate reboot of the soekris.
I stop it by, as soon as login prompt appears, to log in and put down the
bridge.

In fact sometimes when there is a big storm the soekris reboots too.

Is the watchdog timer (sysctl kern.watchdog) set?  I've seen Soekrises
reboot because of that when under high network load.
The reboot happens with kern.watchdog.auto=0 and with kern.watchdog.auto=1 !!!

I try to disable the watchdog and ddb.panic=1 to fall back in ddb but the box reboot...

Cordialement,
Jean-Girard Pailloncy