On 2019-11-02 15:07, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

On 2019-11-02 11:00, Oliver Leaver-Smith wrote:
Hello,

What tools do people find useful for writing on OpenBSD? By writing I mean long
form such as novels and technical books, including plot and character
development, outlining, and formatting for publishing (not all the same
application necessarily)

I have found a number which boast Linux support, but not really anything that
stands out which supports OpenBSD (aside from the obvious LaTeX et al.)

Mich appreciated

   ~ols
--
Oliver Leaver-Smith
+44(0)114-360-1337

/usr/bin/vi

You obviously never wrote a book.
At least not with the requirements OP asked for. >

Actually, I am, right now.  I've found that "formatting" is an
annoyance, when writing material.  Get it written, *then* worry
about how it looks.  I've done this for more than 40 years when
creating documents, reports and such for work.

--STeve Andre'