On 11/14/19 3:52 PM, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:
Hi Dave,

On 15/11/2019 07:44, Raymond, David wrote:
I hadn't heard about file corruption on OpenBSD.  It would be good to
get to the bottom of this if it occurred.

I was surprised when I read mention of it too, without any real claim or detailed analysis to back it up.  This is why I added my disclaimer about "correcting me if I'm wrong because I don't want to spread incorrect information".

The reason why I brought it up on a public mailing list was to find out if anybody else has heard any inkling _at all_ regarding this, even a skerrick of a mention.

I have a feeling I may have even heard about it on this list but I'm not sure.  If somebody out there genuinely suspects that this happened then it would be good to know so we can clear it up.

Kind regards,

Andrew

There was a thread a couple of months ago started by someone either pretty
ignorant or a troll.
The consensus answer: no more than any other OS, less than many.