Hi Tom,

They sent me the following long email, it does mention inbound access but seems
like a bit of a generic answer if all those ports really need to be opened
inbound via PAT ?  I've asked Sonos to clarify exactly what is required inbound
(as opposed to stateful outbound), and am still awaiting a reply !

"If your firewall needs to be manually configured, refer to the port numbers
below and make sure inbound access is enabled for the Sonos application.
Port (TCP)      Used for
80 and 443      Music services, radio, and Sonos account
445 and 3445    Music library
3400, 3401, and 3500    Sonos app control
4070    Spotify Connect
4444    System updates
Port (UDP)      Used for
136 through 139 Music library
1900 and 1901   Sonos app control
2869, 10243, and 10280 through 10284    Windows Media Sharing
5353    Spotify Connect
6969    Sonos setup"

22 Nov 2019, 11:32 by tom.sm...@wirelessconnect.eu: