Joe, are you a joke? Please stop insulting me, this is not
my/your_personal_fancy_forum.

This will be my last post here in misc.

Default setups, no config. changes.
Just patches installed.
Same hardware.

FreeBSD:
freebsd@test:~ # time sh -c "dd if=/dev/zero of=test.tmp bs=4k count=50000
&& sync"
50000+0 records in
50000+0 records out
204800000 bytes transferred in 0.239590 secs (854792500 bytes/sec)
0.000u 0.195s 0:00.25 76.0%     22+198k 0+1568io 0pf+0w

Result: *854.79 MB/s disk speed*

freebsd@test:~ # uname -a
FreeBSD test.local 12.1-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE-p1 GENERIC  amd64

OpenBSD:
test$ time sh -c "dd if=/dev/zero of=test.tmp bs=4k count=50000 && sync"
50000+0 records in
50000+0 records out
204800000 bytes transferred in 12.303 secs (16645247 bytes/sec)
    0m12.32s real     0m00.13s user     0m01.28s system

Result: *16.64 MB/s disk speed*

test$ uname -a
OpenBSD test.local 6.6 GENERIC#3 amd64

You all guys, please don't get me wrong in any way, I truly adore
cleanness, stability and security of OpenBSD, huge efforts of all the dev
team is really, much appreciated!

I agree when it comes to OpenBSD, of course, security comes FIRST. But in
2020, a speed of 16 megabytes per second...hurts the users. A lot.

I really wish I could do contribute the code somehow..*sighs

Regards.