Hi Janne,

Janne Johansson wrote on Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 09:49:43AM +0100:
> Den tors 9 jan. 2020 kl 02:11 skrev Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de>:

>> Are you aware that even Bob Beck@ is seriously scared of some
>> parts of our file system code, and of touching some parts of it?
>> Yes, this Bob Beck, who isn't really all that easily scared:
>>
>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBbhXBDmwU
>>
>> One of our most senior developers, regularly and continuously
>> contributing since 1997, and among those who understand our
>> file system code best.

> And here I thought you would post thib@s talk literally named
> "Things that makes Bob scream" from the f2k9/Slackathon conf:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTD9Gow1wTU

Cool, i wasn't even aware of thib@'s talk back then.  That was the
very first year i ever took part in a hackathon, and it wasn't that
one.  But yeah, that talk certainly relates to the point i was
trying to make.  Not my area of work really, but as far as i
understand, some things mentioned in the talk have changed a lot,
while others didn't at all, and Bob certainly still has plenty of
opportunity for screaming.  Loudly.  Even though that talk was
certainly hilarious, file systems still aren't a laughing matter.

Thanks for the link,
  Ingo