> 28. aug. 2019 kl. 16:32 skrev Mohamed salah <mohamed.a.sala...@gmail.com>:
>
> I wanna put something in discussion, what's your motivational to use
> OPENBSD what not other bsd's what not gnu/Linux, if something doesn't work
> fine on openbsd and you love this os so much what will do?

You’ll find a bunch of testimonials over at runbsd.info <http://runbsd.info/>,
mine is at https://runbsd.info/people/pitrh.html
<https://runbsd.info/people/pitrh.html>, with the essence being I found a high
quality, security oriented, well documented (as in everything has a man page)
system where everything just made more sense than the systems I had encountered
previously. That still stands, even after 20+ years and exposure to a lot of
different systems and environments.

All the best,
Peter

—