Hi,

I'm setting up an HTTP(S) Reverse Proxy with relayd(8).

I have one listener with multiple FQDN allowed.
But I also have a common path that must be treated separately.

As for now, I have:
http protocol "https" {
  match request header "Host" value "one.domain.local" forward to <one>
  match request header "Host" value "two.domain.local" forward to <two>
  match request path "/common/*"                       forward to <three>
}
relay "domain.local" {
  listen on egress port 443 tls
  protocol "https"
  forward to <one>   port 80 check tcp
  forward to <two>   port 80 check tcp
  forward to <three> port 80 check tcp
}

With this configuration, both "/common/" are rendered by <three>.
But I want
  "one.domain.local/*"       to be rendered by <one>
  "one.domain.local/common/" to be rendered by <one>
  "two.domain.local/*"       to be rendered by <two>
  "two.domain.local/common/" to be rendered by <three>

Is there some way to achieve this?

Thank you.