Hello community,

I'm looking for any advice on how to troubleshoot some strange and
catastrophic behavior on my OpenBSD machine. Seemingly out of nowhere, it
started freezing to the extent that only a forced shutdown (holding down
the power button) gets me out of it. I suspect it's some kind of hardware
failure, but I'm not 100% sure. It crashes when xenodm is running.
Especially with firefox--it crashes instantly. If I disable xenodm it runs
fine. I am unable to send any log files or anything. I had to send this
email from a different machine. I can take pictures of log files and
transfer the information, but I'm not sure where to start. Any feedback
would be greatly appreciated.

Machine specs:

Version: 6.6 Current (always up-to-date)
Architecture: amd64
Kernel: '$ uname -a' OpenBSD myhost.myhost.com 6.6 GENERIC#601 amd64
Chipset: AMD Ryzen 5
GPU: Radeon RX 560 series, amdgpu0: msi

Thank you,

Justin Noor