And you link a report from 2018 in 2020, currently we are at OpenBSD 6.6. Maybe
instead of spamming stupidity on the mailing list do the benchmarks yourself
with current systems on the same hardware and publish those results.

I personally don't have any issues with OpenBSD being drastically slower for
some tasks than Linux, except MySQL server, so I run that on netbsd and problem
is solved.