On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 06:23:30PM +0100, Matthieu wrote:
> Hi everybody
> I'm looking to use OpenDKIM with OpenSMTPd. Has anyone ever done it before ?
> My first intention is to sign mails from different domains on a single mail
> server. So the
>
> OpenDKIM works with a socket and I don't know how and if it works with the
> smptd filter.
> I've seen the «opensmptd-filter-dkimsign» packet, but we can only specify
> one domaine.
>
> Otherwise I'd be looking at the side of dkimproxy if it can do the job or
> not.
>
> Thx for any help.

Hi,

Theres an example described in the smtpd.conf(5) man page.

opensmtpd filters are in ports as a package: opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign

The source-code is at: https://imperialat.at/dev/filter-dkimsign/ in main.c
It's relatively small and also privilege-separated.

It has a parameter to set the domain name (-d). In smtpd.conf you can define
multiple filters. See also the man page filter-dkimsign(8) for detailed
information.

I've replaced dkimproxy (Perl-based and complex) with
opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign. It works well for my needs.

--
Kind regards,
Hiltjo