On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 10:45:06PM +0100, Martijn van Duren wrote:

Could you explain why you (think you) need to have multiple domain
support?
You (currently?) can't. If you want multiple conditions on different
filters you would need to create multiple listening sockets (e.g.
multiple ips or ports) and apply the correct match-rules based on the
socket.

martijn@

Thank you for your response.
My main reason is that, as a freelancer, I have a professional email that I don't want to mix with my personal email. Moreover, a friend asks me to host his emails and I don't want to mix it up either.

I'm not develloper C, but if I propose a patch for this feature, does it have a possibility to be integrated ?