Hello Clarence,

you would need to provide some more information about your setup,

ip addresses on interfaces , what is your pf.conf etc...

In your experia ( I believe they are android)
you can download the  hurricane electric network tools  (HE network
tools)  (a free app to run rudimentary network diagnostic commands,
such as ping traceroute dns lookup tests to identify the problem
associated with your connection when using openBSD..
that would help you diagnose the source of the connectivity problems
you are having...
Hope this helps

Tom Smyth

--