On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:00:56 -0400, George <g.lis...@nodeunit.com>
wrote:

> On 2020-06-12 3:57 p.m., Daniel Jakots wrote:
> >
> > I have only one file and it's 4.6M/111246 lines. It takes a while to
> > It runs on a APU2C2 (iirc, but it has for sure 2G of ram).
>
> Wow that seems kind of hungry... :)

While it is definitely hungry, "2G of ram" referred to my router
hardware. ;)

> I was planning on running this as a service in VM so I can move it
> when I am upgrading etc.. anyway will give this a shot. @Daniel:
> Would you care sharing a link to your script or is it not BSD
> licensed?

Sure. It's actually two scripts, because some things are easier to do
in shell and others in python.

https://chown.me/indigo/89acc189bc1d0fab752454fb15932a888fbbf3e3e363e592fa738a226df97f64

I have OTHER_DOMAINS to block domains that are not in the blocks list.

In my unbound.conf I have

include: /var/unbound/etc/adblock.conf

Cheers,
Daniel